Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Aegyo Dancer Nigel



NiG.O, Jan Ian Nigel in real life. He covers Jung Byung Hee or G.O of MBLAQ


Nigel before Debut.

Nigel started joining cover groups when he was 16. His first cover group was 13Seouls (Super Junior Covergroup). Nigel said, He saw a post from Karl (Leeteuk of 13 seouls) looking for another member of 13seouls. He contacted karl and had his audition. He send them an audition video waited to be qualified. At first the management hesitated to take nigel as a part of 13 Seouls, but then.. they accepted nigel and gave him his first cover as originally Donghae. His part was changed into siwon for some reasons until finally, He was chosen to do the Sungmin cover. I can say it was the best idea that nigel was their sungmin. Nigel was inspired by BEST (beast covergroup) and knew that there were covergroups in the Philippines. For now, 13 Seouls is having their break and waitnig for their comeback.


Nigel's MBLAST Debut.

13 Seouls had their break and had joined other groups. Nigel joined MBLAST. He was encouraged to Join by his co-member Raymond. His bias was Mir but he was chosen as G.O for his cover. Although, in my personal opinion being G.O. suit his image. Mblast debuted last March 5, 2011 at 1esplanade for KPOP Ph Concert. That day, I was looking for his co-member Jop and JM. when they arrive and alighted from the limo, I saw him standing and smiling wide. Nigel isn't talking much that time but I can see he's really happy. I saw him with Mblast as we entered the hall. I didn't know much on Nigel, one thing I knew he was a sungmin-biased like me. I asked him if I can have pictures with him and luckily he agreed. I was so happy. Then after quite a while, they need to go backstage because the program was about to start. My friends and I sat and watched the program until finally its MBLAST's turn. They projected a powerful charisma as they stand on the stage. Nigel was serious when looking at his face and really determined to perform. It was his first time to sing in front of many people and he'll sang a full hangeul version of MBLAQ's cry and stay as G.O. Cheers fill the atmosphere as they started singing and dancing. Among the group, I believe that nigel's dance was simply amazing. He showed a good dancing moves and I focused waching him dance. It was amazing I just stared at him. After their performance, His mood was back to normal. He's happy and widely smiling. After retouching and changing his clothes, He approached my friends together with Raymond and Jm and had selcas on my friend's camera. that day was so amazing. that day started knowing nigel even more.


Who's Nigel in and out of the stage?
Here are what his co-members say about Nigel..

"Nigel, Eversince the days He's really like that. He knows how to dance and he was really a good friend."

"He's the kind of a friendly person. He dances very good and performs very well."

"He's nice to everyone. He's sometimes silent but happy to be with."

-He's really kind..


Here is what the fans wants to say:

" Hi Nigel, Continue to be kind and show your aegyo more."

" we love nigel because he's handsome, a great dancer and a good friend."

"He's my idol because He dances like G.O and sings like G.O"

-little act of kindness really repays a lot.


Some FACTS about nigel..

These facts directly came from nigel himself:
His birthday is February 5, 1994. An Aquarious. He's currently studying at University of Santo Tomas. He doesn't have a favorite color because it suddenly changes. He likes the scent of strawberries, He likes ice cream either coffee or caramel flavored. He likes Chip's Ahoy cookies and Gummy worms (lotte). His Fandoms were Super Junior, SNSD, F(x), Beast and MBLAQ. His idol is Donghae and Sungmin. He loves Sunny, Krystal, Taeyon and Jessica. His Ideal girl is Shin Min Ah. He knows how to play guitar and Drums. He learned dancing since 4th year highschool. He likes Ballad songs and He's the type that is always late. If you let him choose between Dancing and singing, He'd choose dancing. He's 5'5 in height and He's a very random guy. He has a shoe collection and He's also romantic and true. If he says he loves you, He really mean he loves you and you'll be the only one in his life. Very much like a true gentleman. He's a gamer and he likes to play Final Fantasy and Pokemon.. He likes Mcdonald's Float and Cheeseburger.


Lastly, He has some message for all of us!

Thank you because you were the ones that pushes me (encourages) me to do cosplay. Thanks for cheering me and talking to me. I hope you'll continue to support me and Continue loving MBLAST more and more -Nigel.




And that was NiG.O. I personally thank him for opening his ideas and his personality. I thank him for trusting me with this informations. Thanks.

If you want to know more about Nigel or other MBLAST members,
Comments are appreciated.

Thanks and God Bless
-Samteukieangel

No comments:

Post a Comment