Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Boy-Next-Door JM



JMir, Juan Miguel in real life. Plays and suits the role of MIR of MBLAQ.


JM BEFORE DEBUT:

Before the group was formed, JM used to go and attend KPOP events. He didn't go there as a performer, but just a person who is into K-POP. He used to watch his current group mates performance in the past. He watched Raymond and Jop's performance during BGPH and Nigel, Raymond and Shuya's Performance in 13 Seouls. He didn't expect that they'll be in a cover group in the near future. He's pretty active attending KPOP events and by that he knew Jop. He and Jop collaborated for an audition in a Korean talent agency wherein they sang "ONE" by SHINee. Jop introduced him to the rest of the MBLAST members. That time the members are choosing which person should they cover, the members agreed it would be better if JM will be Mir. According to the members, they chose to JM as mir because he resembles like mir, dance and sing like mir.They said, It really suits JM to take Mir for his cover. For the record, JM's MBLAQ bias is actually Mir. He's happy being Mir of the group.


JM's MBLAST DEBUT:

MBLAST debuted last March 5, 2011 at 1Esplanade for KPOP PH Concert. I personally waited for MBLAST especially for JM. I was standing near the photo wall, Then the limo arrived I saw JM went out of the car. I was dazzled as he walked towards our way and I ran and took pictures. I said to myself "Well, This is a dream come true". After posing at the photowall, they entered the hall and of course, me and my friends followed him. We got the chance to get closer to JM even though there are a lot of people. Fangirls kept coming and coming to take pictures with him. I was very perplexed as I got the chance to talk to him. We took pictures and left nothing but memories. As the time passed by, they need to be backstage because the show was about to start. Patiently waiting for their performance, I was on my seat watching closely on each group. Then finally, the time came for MBLAST's performance. Cheers filled the place and I can hear JM's name. As he sang, girls were going crazy just watching him do his move. He showed a great performance and I can see his passion for singing and dancing. I like the way he sang MBLAQ songs in full hangul and I actually tried to sing the same line at home but it didn't came out fine. It's the first time I saw the best Mir-like performance and it was a blast. Anyways. After the performance, he was back to his Boy-next-door image and he's looking good that day.


WHO'S JM IN AND OUT OF THE STAGE:

I asked some of the MBLAST members about what can they say about JM, What does he do during practices. This is what they said (paraphrased. this is based on how I understood what they said during the interview)

"JM, He's a silent type person. During breaks, He usually talks to his friends. (those girls whom you can usually see on JM's vLog) And he is a good dancer and singer."

"JM? He's one of the goodlooking members of mblast. He usually attends practice and did well on performances."


WHAT DO HIS FANS (He calls them as friends/1uans) SAY ABOUT HIM?

"He's next to Jop in line.. Popularity."

"He's all in one husband material!"

"He's really good at singing~ I like the way he poses on camera."

"JM is a boy-next-door. He's really like Mir. Way to go oppa!"

-- this is really heart warming.


Lastly, SOME FACTS ABOUT JM~

JM likes Hongki of FT.Island. He also like BEKAH of After school. JM likes icecream and a funny story, I asked him to eat ice cream with me if we see each other (this was in formspring). After my post, many followed asking him also to eat ice cream with him. But unfortunately, I didn't had the chance. Its okay as long He's happy I am happy.


And OH! JM have some message for all of us!

I Quote:
"if you people aren't here to support me and MBLAST, then i wouldn't be here at all. this is all thanks to you guys. i love you" -JM





If you want to know more about Jm and other MBLAST members, Comments are highly appreciated,!

Thank you JM for fixing my grammar~


Thanks and God Bless!
-Samteukieangel

1 comment:

  1. waa~! ang cool talaga ni Kuyang Mabait/Kuyang Makulit/Kuyang Cute/Kuyang Pogii/Kuyang Hot/Kuyang Takaw :D

    ReplyDelete